Installing Divi All-In-One Extended
After downloading the Divi All-In-One Extended installation file from DiviWebDesign.com, extract it and in the extracted folder locate the dwd-aio-module-extended-OPENFIRST.zip file. You can then install the Divi Custom Module Extended Module using one of the two following installation methods:
- WordPress upload – For most users, this is probably the simplest installation method. To install the Module using this method, please follow these steps:
- Login to your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to Appearance > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin
- Click on Choose File and select dwd-aio-module-extended.zip
- Click on Install Now
- FTP upload – If you would like to install the Custom All-In-One Extended module via FTP, please follow these steps:
- Extract the dwd-aio-module-extended-OPENFIRST.zipfile you previously located. You should now see a folder named dwd-aio-module-extended-OPENFIRST
- Using an FTP client, login to the server where your WordPress website is hosted
- Using an FTP client, navigate to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory under your WordPress website’s root directory
- Using an FTP client, upload the previously extracted dwd-aio-module-extended folder to the plugin directory on your remote server
Activating Divi All-In-One Extended
To activate the Custom All-In-One Extended Module, you have to navigate to Appearance > Plugins > Installed Plugins and click on activate.
After you have done this, your Divi All-In-One Extended modules will be ready for use. you should see All-In-One Extended appear in Divi Builder.
What you will be getting after purchasing:
- Documentation on how to install and using the All-In-One Extended module
- Plugin zip file
A whole new experience on Divi. Start building and impress your visitors with title effects, background effects, animation and more!