Installing Divi Perky Animate
After downloading the Divi Perky Animate installation file from DiviWebDesign.com, extract it and in the extracted folder locate the dwd-perky-animate-UNZIPTHISFIRST.zip file. You can then install the Divi Custom Module Extended Module using one of the two following installation methods:
- WordPress upload – For most users, this is probably the simplest installation method. To install the Module using this method, please follow these steps:
- Login to your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to Appearance > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin
- Click on Choose File and select dwd-perky-animate-module-plugin.zip
- Click on Install Now
- FTP upload – If you would like to install the Custom All-In-One Extended module via FTP, please follow these steps:
- Extract the dwd-perky-animate-UNZIPTHISFIRST.zipfile you previously located. You should now see a folder named dwd-perky-animate-UNZIPTHISFIRST
- Using an FTP client, login to the server where your WordPress website is hosted
- Using an FTP client, navigate to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory under your WordPress website’s root directory
- Using an FTP client, upload the previously extracted dwd-aio-module-extended folder to the plugin directory on your remote server
Activating Divi Perky Animate
To activate the Perky Animate Module, you have to navigate to Appearance > Plugins > Installed Plugins and click on activate.
After you have done this, your Divi Perky Animate modules will be ready for use. you should see Perky Animate appear in Divi Builder.
What you will be getting after purchasing:
- Documentation on how to install and using the Perky Animate module
- Plugin zip file
A whole new experience on Divi. Start building and impress your visitors with title effects, background effects, animation and more!